Sunday, October 26, 2014

Quick update

Oops, it's been a while since I've updated this blog, so sorry!

I'm dealing with an influx of work and some big news in my personal life, so there aren't any workshops happening till about mid-November when I'll be doing a wirework with 20 kids from West Island School. Isn't that exciting?

If your school is interested in doing jewellery workshops (wirework, design, and simple waxwork are usually the most fun ones but I'm ready to discuss different ideas!), please let me know! If you don't have any space, the Crafties is more than happy to accommodate.

Other workshops in the pipeline include another round of intensive wirework for adults and teens and a fun and gorgeous tiara/headband workshop for kids. If you're looking for party activities, please contact me as well and we can plan a fun workshop for your guests!

In the meantime, I'm still accepting apprenticeships for engraving and lost wax carving. I'll be putting up a couple of entries on those soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment